Practical and Stylish Design
• Snug Lid - The cork lid with a silicone ring fits well on the top of the holder. This is great for preserving your butter in the fridge as it prevents the other smells to get into the butter and keeps the butter fresh for a long time.
• Deep and Wide - The dish is 2.9 inches tall, deep enough so the butter will not leak out even it melted. This is much better than some small and flat butter dishes. It is 6.3 inches long and 3.9 inches wide, allowing you to do 2 sticks of butter side by side.
• Microwave Safe - It is microwave safe, so if you want the butter melt quickly, you can place it in the microwave or on the oven.
• Healthy Porcelain - Porcelain is lead-free. It is healthy and keeps the butter cool outside the fridge for an extended period of time.
• Not only for Butter - This butter keeper is perfect for storing butter, but it is also great for serving fruit, crackers and other desserts.
• Unique Printing - The printing in the cork is German and means "All is Well". The BUTTER is the same type with butter in English. It is great for butter and could convey best wishes to you everyday.
• Vintage Look - The white holder with natural lid adds a vintage look to the dish. It matches well any decoration of your table or kitchen. Best Gift Option
It is well wrapped in a gift box, a great gift for Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Housewarming, New Year's Day, or just without any special reason. Why PORCELAIN?
Porcelain is made from kaolin clay. It is fired at temperatures in excess of 1,300 degrees Celsius and is fully vitrified, which makes it much sturdy than stoneware. Porcelain is smooth with a more delicate appearance. Porcelain ware is resistant to chip and stain, dishwasher and oven safe. They are non-toxic, more healthy than other materials.